Terms and Conditions of
NetLearn Languages Ltd. (NLL) hereby agrees
to provide teaching services as described on its website,
subject to the following conditions:
1. NLL cannot be held responsible for events
outside of its control.
2. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
(payments cannot be given back and cannot be used by any other
3. Cancellation less than 4 weeks before
starting date will incur a charge of 20% of the total fees
or £20, whichever is greater.
4. When taking one-to-one lessons, the fee
for a cancelled lesson can only be carried forward if NLL
has received at least 24 hours' notice.
5. We cannot reduce course fees if your course
includes a United Kingdom Public Holiday. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
2001 are as follows: January 1, April 13 & 16, May 7,
May 28, August 27, December 25 and December 26.
6. We reserve the right to:
- have separate classes for under-18 year
- amend details in the website and in these
Terms and Conditions with or without notice
- discontinue participation of a student
in a lesson and/or from future lessons if the student engages
in abusive, culturally inappropriate or other unacceptable
- group students as we see fit
- merge classes as necessary
7. We cannot accept responsibility for inadequacies
of students' software or hardware.